Got a problem with an authority? We not only assist companies and individuals in the area of public construction law and public commercial and economic law, but also in all other matters of administrative law.
Equally, we also advise numerous municipal and local authorities, administrative associations and municipal owned businesses in administrative matters – from the issuing of an unappealable administrative act to the conclusion of public law contracts.
Our portfolio includes:
- municipal legal issues: local self-government guarantee, municipal constitutional disputes between community institutions, proper decision making in the council, municipal budget law, municipal supervision, inter-municipal cooperation etc.
- environmental legal issues of all kinds: emission control law, water legislation, nature conservation law, soil protection law (contaminated sites), waste legislation
- laws on renewable energies
- civil service law and disciplinary law
- constitutional complaints and complaints to the European Court of Human Rights for violations of the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR).