The external audit has become more and more important for the management bodies of companies and their supervisory boards.
Our service is based on broad knowledge and many years of experience as auditors of small, midsized and large companies. Our audit approach is not limited to accounting, but also includes the examination of process-related procedures. With a detailed audit report, we provide for a constructive contribution to high-quality corporate reporting.
We offer annual statutory audits for:
- the annual accounts of companies of all legal forms
- consolidated financial statements for groups
In addition to the statutory audit in accordance with the German Commercial Code we carry out a variety of other legally required or voluntary audits (without special audits):
Examples of these are:
- Audit of governmental and municipal owned entities
- Audits of foundations and non-profit organizations
- Review according to "Makler- und Bauträgerverordnung"
- Examinations of energy-intensive companies according to EEG and KWK-G
- Voluntary annual audits of companies with different legal forms in accordance with the provisions of the German Commercial Code.