PUBLIC COMMERCIAL AND BUSINESS LAW
In the field of public commercial law, we advise and represent clients of various sizes from both the private sector and the public sector, as well as founders of new enterprises and smaller communities, associations up to big regional enterprises, banks, departments or large municipalities. We also advice and represent church communities, orders and foundations.
- Our practice areas include: Right of public enterprises (communal company law, privatization, in-house allocations , forms of public-public cooperations, matters of organization and liability),
- European law on state aid and national subvention law (especially in connection with projects of communal business development),
- Public construction law including public procurement law
- Questions of service in public and economic regulation (in particular energy management legislation, laws on renewable energies)
- Law governing self-administration of the communal economy (budget law and control of the financial authorities)
- Trade law, sports betting, German Hotel and Restaurant Law, store hours law and crafts law (entry in the craftsman register, individual exemption and business entitlement)
- Data protection law
- Media , press and publishing laws
- Constitutional and European law, (EU fundamental freedoms, directives and regulations)
Our employees consistently teach and publish on topics of European Public Commercial Law.
You can expect from us comprehensive and customized advice at a high level!