Transport and logistics law
Our advice and representation covers the entire spectrum of national and international transport and logistics law.
This includes shipping, warehousing and freight laws relating to all forms of transport as well as the corresponding insurance law. We offer advice/representation in cases involving the enforcement or defense of claims for compensation arising from the transport of goods and transport liability insurance. We also offer advice/representation on all matters concerning public freight laws along with cases involving settlements resulting from accidents.
Our range of services includes:
- national and international transport law of all carriers
- transport and warehousing law
- transport and warehouse logistics – contracts, terms and conditions – drafting of a contract
- transport insurance law
- judicial and extrajudicial enforcement and defense of damage claims from goods transport and transport liability insurance
- judicial and extrajudicial enforcement and defense of claims for compensation