VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) LAW
The rules concerning VAT are becoming more and more complex - new rulings constantly being made by courts, extra formalities and reporting requirements as well as the tightening of liabilities and fines. To avoid possible financial penalties, particularly as a result of incorrect billing and to minimize the administrative burdens placed on companies, it is important to seek out the best advice.
The range of advice we provide includes:
- support in value added tax matters for both domestic and international issues (through the use of HLB if needed),
- development of tailored concepts for the risk management of VAT,
- training of employees in the accounting department,
- advice and assistance in fulfilling legal disclosure and declaration obligations. This also includes disclosure and declarations abroad (through the use of HLB if needed),
- advice and representation in communications - also in disputes - with the tax authorities, for example in the context of audits. In reports, appeals and complaints, we provide solid support and help companies enforce their rights,
- advice on the best way to structure distribution systems.