MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
The purchase or sale of a business, company or a substantial interest in a company has significant financial and economic consequences, above all for medium-sized companies.
Our professional support offers maximum security and the certainty that we will do the best for you and your company from an economic, legal and fiscal point of view. Comprehensive consultations prior to/ and during the purchase and sale of companies form a traditional part of the core competences of the law firm SCHEIDLE.
Our experienced specialists particularly support you in the:
- conclusion of a non-disclosure agreement and letter of intent
- evaluation of a company
- tax optimization of the sale or acquisition structure
- comprehensive audit of an enterprise (due diligence) relating to
- profit situation, accounting practices and other economic issues (financial due diligence)
- tax risks (tax due diligence)
- legal positions (legal due diligence)
- negotiation and contract drafting
- integration of the company into the acquirers structure
- monitoring and enforcement of your right